alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sunny days in Laguna

Today's weather went from gloomy and chilly in the morning to hot and sunny in the afternoon. I had dressed according to the chilliness in the morning and I didn't have time to change after class, which resulted in me baking in the beachy sun. Regardless, the beach was lovely and I was still happy to be there. I think I've only gone to the beach two times this summer...horrible! We had a homemade picnic on the sand of pasta salad with roma tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni & balsamic vinaigrette, with thumbprint cookies, fresh peaches and green tea ginger ale. Everything was delicious! We went to dip our feet in the water and came back to find a seagull viciously attempting to open our sealed boxes of cookies and pasta. Luckily, it failed and flew away as we were walking back haha.






P.S. The water at Laguna is actually not this blue. It's more of a greenish-brown... But iPhoto can work wonders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment