alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Post-holidays

I hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend! I spent my Monday finishing up some work and last-minute baking for our family potluck. We literally whipped up Russian Tea Cakes in under 30 minutes! A little bit of a fail because we didn't allow enough cooling time, but I remade a new batch today and it turned out much better.




I personally haven't even tried these yet, but I've been told they're pretty good.. Mostly by my mother, whom I made these for because she is in love with anything overly buttery and sweet. As for me, I've decided to lead a healthier lifestyle than I am now (any lifestyle would be healthier than the one I am currently living) so I'm cutting down the meal portions and HOPEFULLY unnecessary junk. It's amazing what a Public Health textbook will inspire you to do. Anyways, I'm off to study for my midterm! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment