alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rainy days in mind

All-you-can-eat Korean bbq probably wasn't the best idea two days before our Vegas trip, but of course I would do it anyway...sigh. Spent the day eating and walking off our fatness by shopping. Picked up two of the most adorable Moschino umbrellas and a William Rast fitted blazer which I love. I actually just found the blazer in ivory online as well, here. Retail $275?! What would I do without Loehmann's. I ended up paying only a fraction of what it's selling now!



Marc Jacobs loafers that are sooooo adorable! & made with the softest leather. Major want




PS I apologize for the poor camera quality. I'm almost always too lazy to find the DSLR so I settle w/my phone instead-

No comments:

Post a Comment