alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getaways

I've been a bit dead since I've come back from Vegas on Saturday, but wanted to post a few pictures of our trip. We stayed at Caesar's Palace which was great because all we had to do was walk downstairs to go shopping during out down-time. I found a gold bangle I fell in love with at the Marc Jacobs store and had to get it. (You'll see a million pictures of MJ coming up soon.) Our 2-day trip was filled with LOTS of food, shopping, & clubbing at Tryst. The latter was definitely an experience.. I've come to accept that clubbing just isn't my thing haha. But anyways, we had dinner our first night at Hikari Sushi located a little off the strip, and brunch the next day at Serendipity. Both were super yummy!









Super white tuna







Photography by Jessica Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment