alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Black & Grey






A couple of my newest things. Sandie just came back from Korea and brought me my faves! I LOVE stationary, little organizers & most of all, super fine point pens. 0.3mm! She also brought me back a cream/nude linen scarf that I forgot to take a picture of. The gray shirt is something I've been needing desperately--a plain, comfortable (super soft!) basic, & this one is by William Rast. Super steal from Loehmann's :). & lastly, THESE BOOTS! I am absolutely in love with these. I've needed a pair of classic black boots and I found these at Nordstrom's a couple of weeks ago. They didn't have my size so I had to order them and wait anxiously for about two weeks. And they finally came! They're super sturdy yet soft leather on the outside and really comfortable on the inside. Now I just have to wait for Fall so I can finally wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment