alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Upside Down House Taipei // Huashan 1914 Creative Park

Taipei Upside Down House

We had the opportunity to explore Taipei's Upside Down House exhibit this past weekend! Based on the astounding response to my Instagram post I can tell that this is something new and exciting for everyone out there :) We were lucky enough to have been in the area on a Friday afternoon before the long lines started so we got to take a million photos both inside and outside the house. The admission was $199NT (~$6) and well worth it. I compiled all the photos we took and also included a flipped version of it - that way you can all see what it looked like to us in person and what it would have looked like if the furniture were all right side up. Enjoy!



Huashan 1914 Creative Park

Besides the Upside Down House there were so many other things to look at and explore at Huashan 1914 Creative Park! I was actually here a year ago and a bunch of the things they have now were not here before. They've definitely added and improved upon the atmosphere and content of the park and I couldn't be happier. We walked through and found a bunch of shops selling handcrafted artistic goods- anything from wooden kitchenware to 24K gold jewelry to hand-sewn stuffed animals, and so much more. BF found me a pair of 24K dachshund earrings and I am OBSESSED! (Anything dachshund really wins me over.) I only captured a few shots of the park since I was too busy soaking it all in in-person. Definitely a spot to add to your list if you're visiting Taipei!



No comments:

Post a Comment