alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Friday, August 14, 2015

LIFE OF A BELLE

Honey Belle Product Review

Hi guys! I've been using Honey Belle products ever since I received this package a few weeks back and I love it all so much I decided to write my first product review! So this is what I received in my lovely care package:  Foaming Facial Soap, Facial Tonic, Acne Relief Spray, Nourishing Lip Balm, Face Creme (Day & Night), Eye Creme, Body Creme, Sea Salt Oatmeal Facial Bar, Loofah Soap in Green Tea Cucumber, and a natural wood soap rack.  Upon doing a little bit of research into their brand, I found that they use all organic and natural ingredients in their products, such as essential oils and extracts.  (A big winner in my book!)


Foaming Facial Soap in Tea Tree Rose - This is the first time I've used a foaming soap to cleanse my face.  The consistency is much lighter and left my face feeling clean and fresh.  It's made with organic sunflower and coconut oil, rosemary extract, tea tree essential oil, and rose fragrance oil.  Just make sure you avoid your eyes!  

Facial Tonic - I spray this about 5-6 times all around my face after cleansing.  I've used a few toners from various brands before but they always left my face feeling a bit dry.  This one tightens up my pores without drying out my face completely and it's packed with ingredients like organic lavender floral water and aloe leaf juice for some added hydration.  A key ingredient they use is Witch Hazel Extract which is apparently a natural astringent - so I'm definitely happy about that! 
Key Ingredients: lavender floral water, tea tree floral water, aloe leaf juice, witch hazel extract, lavender essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil




Day Creme - I was a little hesitant to use this because I wasn't sure if it would be too heavy under my makeup.  This was surprisingly light on my face and worked wonderfully under my makeup!  It does, however take a tad longer to dry than the other facial lotions I use in the morning, but no biggie. 
Key Ingredients: aloe leaf juice, coconut oil, rosehip fruit oil, vitamin E oil, rosemary leaf extract, neem seed oil, hibiscus extract

Night Creme - Once again, I've had a few experiences with night creams that were too thick, and I would wake up in the morning feeling like my face was weighed down a few pounds.  Their night creme is just the opposite!  I'm extremely happy with this product.  
Key Ingredients: aloe leaf juice, coconut oil, rosehip fruit oil, vitamin E oil, rosemary leaf extract, neem seed oil, hibiscus extract

Body Creme in Jasmine Lily - Let me just start off by saying I love this scent!! It has a relaxing and soothing aspect that is perfect right before I go to bed.  I absolutely hate body creams that leave me feeling oily and sticky.  I had originally thought this might be one of those- since the consistency is similar to others that I've tried- but when I wake up my skin feels light and airy...almost as if I hadn't slathered a bunch of this cream on my body the night before, but my skin still feels hydrated at the same time.  Goodbye scaly legs! 
Key Ingredients: avocado oil, coconut oil, shea oil, chamomile extract

Eye Creme - This goes on smooth and light!  I've been having some awful sleeping habits ever since my recent trip back from Asia and this eye cream has been helping me with the dark circles under my eyes I sometimes leave the house with.  I'm actually new to eye creams but I'm just happy with the idea that I'm hydrating the skin around my eyes.  I want to avoid eye wrinkles as long as I can!
Key Ingredients: aloe juice, olive oil, jojoba oil, lavender extract, rooibos extract, blue green algae, pomegranate extract, primrose oil

Sea Salt Oatmeal Face Soap - This adorable soap square is actually two layers in one- one half with oatmeal and sea salt, the other half with goat milk.  You're supposed to use the oatmeal half first to target problem areas, and finish off with the goat milk side.  I haven't actually used it yet because it's a cute little addition to the bathroom ledge, especially on the wooden soap rack :P

Nourishing Lip Balm in Kissable Lips - Last but not least, my hands down favorite of the bunch.  This lip balm keeps my lips so soft and hydrated!  I reapply a few times a day which is normal.  I bring it everywhere with me- especially summer trips to the pool!  
Key Ingredients: cold-pressed grapeseed oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, eucalyptus essential oil

All in all, Honey Belle's product line is affordable but most importantly natural.  I'm all for nice-smelling products with cute packaging, but at the end of the day I want to be putting things on my face/body that are organic and good for my skin.  I definitely recommend!  





No comments:

Post a Comment