alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Recents

A couple of recent randoms~ 

Plain tart with strawberries & vanilla chips.  I'm pretty sure we've had this at least 4-5 times within the last two weeks.  Addicted!
Homemade chicken salad~
All gone T_T My 8 or so inches of hair lying on the table in front of meee..
 Manna Korean BBQ in Little Tokyo.  Coolest kBBQ I've been to thus far!
 My first time at Anjin.  Where have you been all my life?!
 Shabu Sushi :) @ House of Shabu Shabu
 Our first time at Bearflag Fish Co.  Amazing poke!! + Taco Tuesday
 Passion tea on a hot day = <3
 Fell in love with these cups~ why am I such a sucker for cute presentation?! Biggest & yummiest grapefruit green tea evaaa
How cute is this?! Hello Kitty patch from griffonindustries.com ~ 
 My wittle babyyyy
Matcha Milk Tea from 4 Leaves in Little Tokyo.  Laavs it 


No comments:

Post a Comment