alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lazy days & good weather

Daylight savings (-1 hour) is having adverse effects on me; I've been up since 6:30am! Which would actually be..5:30 am.  And since it would be absurd to use this extra morning time on studies, here I am updating my blog taha

More poolside lounging--this time with Cha chicken & green milk tea.  I believe this day was ~90 degrees, which led to Lillian and I transforming into little black and brown bears.  

Milk + Honey on the same 90 degreeish day.  M+H Special shaved ice & PB&Berries.  Shaved ice on a hot day...tooo good




Bf brought me to Zenko to cheer me up from a bad day.  He obviously knows me too well--sushi cures all problems!  Baked lobster roll & Albacore sushi mmhmm


Wednesday morning (~8:30am) at Diamond Family Spa!  Feels good to start the day early.  Headed over to the spa after a light breakfast @ Garden Cafe~ ended up mostly laying around/napping on the warm main-room floor 'til noontime

Post-spa lunch at Maxim Cafe

& quick stop at Half and Half of course! I mean... since we were already in the area.... we'd might as well.  Jk I LOVE! Iced milk w/ green tea

Thursday morning studying at Starbucks w/ my usual black tea + soy & Reese's Puffs


Tabento with bf after studying.  Yummy poke bowl! Interesting tidbit: Bacon Roll on the menu that we might possibly have to try next time

White mocha shake at Kean Coffee in Newport Beach. SO sweet x.x but who's complaining~


Late night foods from Class 302--Grapefruit green tea = yummm. Why's everything have to taste so much better after-hours?

My ginormous burrito bowl that I had to convert to a bigger bowl just to mix.  My only meal yesterday! Was originally going to split this into two meals but half of this filled me up for the rest of the day.  Two pounds WILL be lost by the end of this week! Yes..

Coco putting on his pretty clothes for company heehe

No comments:

Post a Comment