alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mobiles

Here are a couple of photos I took with my phone cam- def not as good quality but the easiest when on the go~






@Sushi Asahi in Riverside






Making frozen margaritas for the pool














So far summer has been filled with lots of food, biking, & pool-side lounging. The random pictures scattered in there are just little bits of my life- the draped lights are the strings of lights I put up in my room to add an outdoor lounge feel & the cowboy boots are a pair I came across while shopping around, of which I'm still pondering on whether I should purchase them or not. And all the other pictures are of food of course, which is what I spend most of my time and money on whenever I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment