alliosn

photo fcda9f15-100e-45f7-925b-f552fd1faf66_zpsknmfg4mo.jpg

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another year

I finally turned 21! I can honestly say this birthday was probably one of the best. Incredibly blessed
1. Found out my cousin is a-okay after going to the hospital with her
2. She bought me the GIANT bear from Costco
3. My family and friends are amazing. Couldn't ask for more.
4. Went to Fleming's with my family for my and Jessica's birthday dinner.
5. My parents bought me the Tory Burch purse I've been wanting for FOREVER & a pair of sandals from Boutique 9. Plus a million other purchases this week.. High waisted Joie shorts, Hudson jeans, loose Anthropologie top & more I can't even think of at the moment.

A few pieces of my birthday week-



















No comments:

Post a Comment